It is our intention as a company to provide a safe and healthy workplace. We will establish and insist upon safe work practices by all employees at all times and are committed for its continuous improvement.
The goals and objectives of this Safety Policy are:
- To show the commitment of Cleantech management and staff to health and safety.
- To comply with relevant HSE related laws and regulations, industry guidelines and standards, and customer requirements.
- To remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety, and welfare of our workers and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations.
- To ensure all work activities are performed with a suitable level of safety required for the above stated objectives.
We will provide and maintain as far as possible:
- A safe working environment.
- Safe systems of work.
- Machinery and Equipment in appropriate condition for safe use.
- Clean work environment for the staff.
- Information, instruction, training, and supervision necessary to ensure that each staff member is safe from injury and risks to health.
- A commitment to consult and co-operate with staff in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
Each Cleantech staff member has an obligation to:
- Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to machinery and equipment.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary.
- Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety.
- Not misuse or interfere with equipment or processes defined for health and safety.
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial, to their supervisor/manager.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor/manager.
At Cleantech, accident prevention is the responsibility of all employees. Preventing accidents shall be a primary consideration in all phases of our operations and administration.
Cleantech will exercise caution while selecting its business partners (Principal Manufacturers) ensuring HSE is integrated in their business activities for delivering eco-friendly products in compliance with international environmental standards.
This policy shall be reviewed on an annual basis (or earlier if need arises) for effectiveness and to cater any changes if needed.