When it comes to floor cleaning, single disc floor cleaning machines are versatile, efficient and easier in use as compared to big scrubber dryers. Single rotating disc with different pads or brushes (depending on the use and the cleaning area) does it all, be it polishing, buffing or deep scrubbing. A good single disc floor machine can do various floor cleaning tasks perfectly. They are also useful for carpet shampooing and cleaning.
In this post, we will discuss the benefits and uses of single disc floor machines. Read on!
Cleaning machines are designed to make your tasks easier and so are the single disc machines. They are usually light in weight and easy to move which improves productivity.
Most of single disc machines are usually compact that makes storage and movement a lot easier. Their size makes them perfect cleaning equipment for smaller places as well.
Many single machines are flexible enough that you can do all scrubbing, polishing, buffing and cleaning using one. Some of them are available with variable speeds.
Numatic’s Hurricane HFM 1523G
Our principal’s Hurricane HFM 1523G in efficient yet maneuverable single disc floor maintainer.
HFm 1523G is available with 230rpm speed, planetry gearbox and many other useful and important features. Have a look:
- Planetary Gearbox – Longlife, oil filled, low load planetary gearbox.
- NuLoc2 Systems – Optional pad interchange systems, quick, simple and secure.
- Hi-Cool Motor – 1500W motor allowing for higher speeds and the use of added weight as required. Available in a choice of 4 speeds 150rpm, 230rpm, 300rpm, 450rpm.
- ATC (Automatic Torque Control) – Monitoring and balancing power input throughout the cleaning cycle.
- Fully Adjustable Handle – Adjustable for the perfect position.
- Accessories – A range of accessories available to cover wet applications, carpet shampooing, vacuum polishing and floor sanding.
- Besides HFM 1523G, the HFM1500G series has three other models which differ in speeds – 150rpm, 300rpm and extra Hispeed 450rpm.
Besides HFM 1523G, the HFM1500G series has three other models which differ in speeds – 150rpm, 300rpm and extra Hispeed 450rpm. To know more about them Click here
If you have any query or want to know more about our product range, click the tab on right “Product Inquiry” or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.