Every vacuum cleaner is designed to clean but the effectiveness is highly dependent on its features. A good vacuum cleaner not only gives satisfactory output but also makes your task convenient and quick. So, when buying a vacuum cleaner it is very important to choose one that has all the essential features according to your requirements. Have a look at some of them!
Important Features of a Good Vacuum Cleaner
- Type of Vacuum: The foremost thing to consider is what type of vacuum you are looking for, upright or canister, wet or dry.
- Weight: The weight of a vacuum cleaner is directly related to suction. Choose the one that has better suction.
- Type of Surface: Type of surface on which you are going to use your vacuum cleaner also makes the difference. Vacuum for hard surface will be different as compared to that which is used to clean carpeted floor.
- HEPA Filtration System: HEPA Filtration system is probably the best known filtering system in vacuums. It helps reduce asthma and allergy related problems.
- Retractable power cord: It is a small but an important innovation. You won’t have to quarrel with long cord of your vacuum while cleaning now.
- Built to Last – All steel deep-drawn power head provides a structure of exceptional strength.
- Noise Reduction – Patented Microtec noise reduction system.
- Professional and Powerful – Longlife professional TwinFlo motor.
- HepaFlo – Easy to change high efficiency HepaFlo bags.
- TriTex Filtration System – Improve filtration, cleanliness and capacity.
- Nucable System – Quick and simple cable replacement, saving on expensive repairs due to damaged cables.
- Professional Accessory Kit – Accessory kit AS1 incorporates a stainless steel tube set.
Numatic’s NVQ-370 designed for light to heavy commercial use is considered among perfect dry vacuum cleaners. It is quiet and powerful at the same time. Its deep-drawn steel power head incorporates patented Microtec noise reduction system; the Twinflo’ high performance motor and Numatic’s exclusive replaceable plugged cable feature. The NVQ-370 incorporates Tritex primary filtration. Here are some of its features:
For any query, click the tab “Product Inquiry” on the right or send an email at email@example.com.